The balloon is one of the most ubiquitous symbols of fun, parties, and all around good times – so it’s quite surprising how few uses we actually have for them. Short of hanging them up (or using them to float a house), there aren’t a whole lot of things to do with them. Or so we thought.
Here are some amazing ideas for how you can use balloons to do a lot more than just party. It’s time to make some balloon magic!
1. Make a DIY button-bowl.
2. Make your own clouds… sort of.
3. Make this awesome light from tree branches.
4. Use them to make chocolate serving bowls.
5. Freeze them to make these glowing lawn decorations.
6. Keep track of who’s glass belongs to whom like this.
7. Combine rolls of magazines to make an awesome bowl.
8. Make ice candles for your winter event.
9. Ninja stress balls help take the edge off.
10. Make a rainbow arch!
11. Turn them into unique DIY vases.
12. Make some beautiful winter-themed lawn ornaments.
13. Use string to make these elegant centerpieces.
14. Add a pop of color to keeping those drinks cold.
15. Make Easter decorations.
16. Let everyone know they’ve found the party with this birthday wreath.
17. Doilies become beautiful candle holders.
18. Toss them in the pool to take that pool-party to the next level.
19. DIY save-the-dates save a ton of money.
20. Make an ice bowl.
21. Create a lovely fall-themed leaf bowl.
22. Add some colorful, DIY charm to the Christmas tree.
23. Here’s another way to make a balloon arch from scratch.
24. Set some mood lighting with these lights.
25. Use some glitter to make a gorgeous bowl.
26. Have some summer fun and turn paper towel rolls into marshmallow cannons.
I had no idea balloons could be so versatile! I’m sorry, balloons, for ever having doubted your greatness. Show of hands: who wants to make a bunch of marshmallow shooters and do battle?
Share these awesome ideas with your friends and get the party started!
MORE FROM BOREDOM THERAPY