When you’re a cat, there isn’t much that is more important to you than finding a cozy spot to lie down for a nap. But sometimes you have to improvise, and in the name of napping, even the cat and the dog can come together. Just like us humans, all a cat really needs is that fluffy pillow – or in this case a fluffy dog – to hit the hay.
And when cats sleep on dogs, we all win.
1. Cuteness Jenga.
2. You’re okay, dog. You’re okay.
3. Is this king size?
4. What dog?
5. Better than Egyptian cotton.
6. Just let me slip in here.
7. 50 Shades of Hitting the Hay.
8. Double bed
9. Matching sheets.
10. Let me just tuck you in.
11. Hey, if it works, it works.
12. I love you, pillow.
13. He touched the butt.
15. Orange you loving this bed right now?
16. Get these things off of me.
17. Sleep it off, bud.
18. Everybody’s happy with this one.
19. Tomorrow: battle. Tonight: some “z’s.”
20. Somebody turn off the light.
21. Keep the noise down or I kill the pillow.
23. You’re alright, dog.
24. This is my memory foam mattress.
25. Wait. That’s not right!
I need to go watch Milo and Otis. Everybody loves it when they curl up under the sheets and settle in for some beauty sleep, but it usually doesn’t look this adorable!
Share these lovable cats and their canine cushions with your friends.