Our beloved house cats spend most of their days sleeping, spending between 15 and 20 hours in a state of rest. This allows them to conserve their energy for hunting mice, birds, or your toes when you least expect it.
Yet, just because cats come across as lazy doesn’t mean they won’t get up and move around, demanding food, pettings, and a chance to ruin your furniture. These cats, however, would have been a lot better off if they had never left their beds in the first place.
1. So close.
2. You almost had him.
3. This guy knows it’s better to just get back in bed.
4. Oh dear. Let’s hope he’s not stuck that way!
6. Derp City, USA.
7. “I should maybe take another nap.”
8. “I feel trapped in this house.”
12. It’s a sign, bud.
13. Slip-sliding away…
14. Not the smartest move…
15. I hope that didn’t hamper her good time.
16. The Face of Regret.
17. Cozy, yet dangerous.
18. Watch your step.
19. She’s more glass than cat now.
20. Mondays, am I right?!?!
21. Just close your eyes, dude.
22. Time to…go back to sleep.
23. Have a tissue for your issue.
24. The space between.
Sometimes, it’s a lot safer to just throw the comforter over your head and wander back off into dreamland. Now get some rest, kitties. You deserve it.
Share these photos with your friends!
Watch this next!