Google Maps has always been a handy tool for more than just getting directions. You can see the traffic situation, plan your commute, and much more. It also includes satellite and street-level photography of pretty much any place around the world, which is great – until it gets creepy. And sometimes, downright terrifying. You should probably be sitting down for this.
1. Whoever this was, they didn’t meet a good end.
2. Double vision or double person?
3. If abandoned buildings are your thing, here’s one place to go.
4. An air disaster caught on camera.
5. Not sure why you’d want to go here.
6. Whatever this is, it can’t be good.
7. Just some bird people, nothing to see here.
8. Is this a Hunger Games district?
9. What, you’ve never seen someone dragging a dead body before?
10. Who wrote this… and why?
11. Just an image of a field with ancient drawings with accurate measurement. That’s not creepy at all.
13. Perhaps a message to an alien civilization.
14. This one has aliens written all over it, too.
15. How did anyone even accomplish this?
16. Because seriously, that didn’t just happen naturally. Did it?
17. Speaking of the unnatural…
18. Mannequins always freaked me out. But a dumpster full of them? It’s the stuff of nightmares.
19. What a way to greet town visitors.
20. Not surprisingly, house visitors are treated the same way.
21. Yup, seems normal.
22. What did someone search to get this result?
23. Cruelty caught in Google Maps. Sigh.
24. Broken face on a hillside. This has “creepy” written all over it.
25. Probably best to stop here.
Did you look up your neighborhood or town on Google Maps yet? Who knows what you might find…
Good luck sleeping tonight. Click below to share the creepiness with others.
MORE FROM BOREDOM THERAPY