For most working parents across the world, time spent in the car can amount to a healthy portion of time spent in any given week. From commuting to the office to taking the kids to basketball practice, your wheels are bound to put on a lot of miles every single day.
That’s why it helps to have your car tricked out with all of the very best hacks! No, these won’t save you a trip to the mechanic, but they will make all of that time in the car a lot smoother of a ride for you and your kids!
1. Use an old DVD case to create a coloring kit for the car.
2. Make a DIY on-the-go activity center to keep all your kids’ things organized and in one place.
3. Make a DIY trash tote to keep things tidy and stylish.
4. Use shoe racks to keep track of every item you might possibly need.
5. Make a DIY activity center out of a binder.
6. If you’re the giving type, make baskets full of basic necessities that could be handed out to needy folks.
7. Use a shower caddy to keep on-the-go eating from becoming too messy.
8. Keep crumbs off the seat under the little ones by using a fitted sheet.
9. Protect your child’s seatbelt.
10. Make a bucket-pulley system to hand your kids things they need.
11. If all else fails, make a fun snack basket!
The Realistic Mama
Those are all so nifty for parents who are on the go. Then again, everyone could stand to have a snack basket in their car… just in case!
Share these awesome car hacks with your friends below!
Hot Stories On Partner Sites