For a long time we humans remained in the dark about what our cute and faithful dogs do when we are away from home. Some think their loyal canines spend their time guarding the house while they are away, but evidence such as torn pillows, mess in the bathroom, and chaos in the kitchen all suggest otherwise. So what do dogs really do when their owners aren’t home? Here is a list of their most common activities.
1. Replace the toilet paper.
2. Take a bath.
3. Clean the dishes.
4. Build a fortress out of pillows.
5. Prepare for underwater fishing.
6. Smile at the neighbors.
7. Clean the windows.
8. Look for something tasty.
9. Do homework.
11. Engage in horse riding.
12. Protect the house from cats.
13. Watch TV.
14. Just hang out on the couch.
15. Experiment with makeup.
16. Do yoga.
17. Try on new clothes.
18. Engage in photosynthesis.
19. Prepare dinner.
20. Decorate the house for the holiday.
21. Take a nap.
22. Play soccer.
23. Get acquainted with the other animals in the house.
It looks like if you want your house protected, you should hire a security company. Your dog has much better things to do when you’re away.
If you love your friends (and want them to smile), share this.
Popular On Boredom Therapy