Newborn babies can be a lot to handle, and the job of a new parent never stops. That means little to no sleep, so it can be hard to maintain your geeky lifestyle and follow your favorite movies, TV shows and books. What’s a geek to do?
Well, you can try combining your geekiness with your little-bundle-of-joy.
These awesome parents took that idea to the next level – and we’re so glad that they did. If this isn’t what kids are for, then I don’t know what is.
1. Help me Mom and Dad, you’re my only hope. (A.Bilger Photography)
2. It’sa me, Baby Mario. (J. Ann Photography)
3. Heroes in a onesie. (A Piece of Lisa)
4. Live long and change me. (Dimples and Curls)
5. The gas is strong with this one. (Staci Noel)
6. Falling asleep in a flash. (JME Portraits)
7. Let the baby win. (JME Portraits)
8. Yer a baby, Harry. (Amy Cook)
9. Nap or nap not, there is no try. (Echo Photography)
10. With great crawling, comes great responsibility. (JME Portraits)
11. Do you wanna build a little man? (JME Portraits)
12. My knight in fuzzy armor. (A Piece of Lisa)
13. I’m a baby. I’m here to rescue you. (JME Portraits)
14. When we getting an Xbox One, mom? (Kimberly G)
15. Doctor Who’s cuter than this baby? (J Lobbins)
16. Justice League takes a break. (Kellie Carter)
17. It’s dangerous business, baby, going out your crib. (Katrina Elena)
18. Nananana, Nap Man! (Kimberly G)
19. I’m late for a very important nap. (JME Portraits)
20. No, I am your father. (Malia B)
21. Snow White and the Seven Words. (JME Portraits)
22. This is Marvel-ous. (JME Portraits)
23. Put that thing back where it came from, or so help me! (Sugarloaf Photography)
24. What do we do when we fall down, Master Wayne? Cry for mom. (Ashley McNamara)
25. Oh, the places you’ll crawl. (Rachel Smith)
26. Even the smallest person can change the course of the future. (Tavia Redburn)
27. Need a lift? (Bue Gate Photography)
28. I am Baby Groot. (JME Portraits)
29. Revenge of the Baby Nerds. (A Piece of Lisa)
30. Never tell me the odds! (A Piece of Lisa)
31. I choose you! (Ami Amigos)
32. I solemnly swear we are up to no good.
33. Baby James Harden. (JME Portraits)
34. R2-D2-Cute. (Small Bites)
Who knew babies would be so fun to accessorize? Thank goodness these parents went to such lengths to capture all the geeky-cuteness so well. Plus, they can use these pictures to embarrass their kids when they get older.
Share these little ones with your friends – they’ll love them.