The age of social media has brought about a whole new dynamic between parents and their children. As never before, kids are able to present every thought and idea that pops into his or her little head. But if you’re gonna be posting on Facebook, you gotta figure your parents might see it.
And what is having a kid on social media for, if not shutting them down as hard as these parents did. Can someone get them some medals, please?
1. The Maculate Conception.
2. Nice selfie, Son.
3. This one speaks for itself.
4. Are you afraid of the dark?
5. The aloe for that burn is in the medicine cabinet, son.
6. Rock the catbox.
8. A brief fashion statement.
9. Persistence is key.
10. Spelunking his way through your social-nightmares.
11. This makes me uncomfortable.
12. That’s just reality.
15. Oh, come on, that’s great.
16. Real bookworm you’ve got there, Mr. Gray.
17. Bush League move there, kid.
18. Go back to your couch, Mom!
19. I have so many questions.
20. Not this aGiN.
21. Reality bites.
22. Tim, you’re the worst.
23. “On the facebooks…”
24. You know the “f” and “p” are nowhere close to one another on the keyboard.
25. Who are these people?
26. Mom calls it as she sees it.
27. Why is this happening on Facebook?
28. Hoooooooooo no. Only proper reaction to this one is this.
Wow, now that is parenting done right. Your parents brought you into this world, and they can take you out – at least on social media.
Share these awesome parents with your friends and make them smile today!