In Hollywood, it pays to retain an aura of youthfulness—but that’s far easier said than done, especially after you’ve had a few kids. Then again, for a very lucky few famous moms, those sorts of unfair beauty standards that society expects of women can seem practically effortless.
One way to understand the insane degree to which these celebrity moms seem to have bested Father Time is by seeing them stand beside their daughters. Just look at these 20 talented and beautiful celebrity moms and their equally gorgeous daughters—many of them might as well be twins!
1. Jada Pinkett Smith and Willow Smith: It’s really not fair that Jada Pinkett Smith never seems to get older. How in the world is it that, at 46, she and her teen daughter, Willow, look like they’re the same age?
2. Reese Witherspoon and Ava Phillipe: Not only does Reese Witherspoon, who’s 42 years old, look the same age as her 18-year-old daughter, but with such similar faces, they really could even be twins.
3. Demi Moore and Rumer Willis: With an impressive acting career under her belt, it’s even more impressive that Demi Moore has seemingly found the fountain of youth, too. But you can really put it into perspective when you see photos of the 55-year-old actress next to her daughter!
4. Cindy Crawford and Kaia Gerber: Everyone knows Cindy Crawford is one of the most recognizable supermodels in the world. Though her career kicked off in the 1980s, it’s awesome that she still looks every bit as youthful as her 16-year-old model daughter.
5. Lisa Bonet and Zoë Kravitz: These actresses look so similar in age that people often confuse the two. And that’s a huge compliment to Lisa Bonet, who, at 50 years old, looks like she could be the identical twin of her 29-year-old daughter.
6. Melanie Sloan and Scarlett Johansson: Not only is Melanie Sloan 67 years old, but she’s also a producer—and her daughter’s manager! With such a busy work life to balance, it’s even more impressive that she’s retained such a youthful glow.
7. Julianne Moore and Liv Freundlich: You don’t need to have your vision checked if you think you’re seeing double. That’s just actress Julianne Moore, who’s 58, and her 16-year-old daughter attending an event together.
8. Peggy Lipton and Rashida Jones: Peggy Lipton—who once starred on the Mod Squad—is so youthful at 71 that, when she appeared in a Verizon commercial with her daughter in 2015, Twitter users freaked out. They claimed there was no way she could be Rashida Jones’s mother.
9. Tish Cyrus and Miley Cyrus: If you were to see these two walking down the street together, you’d have no idea that Tish Cyrus, who has five children and has been a showbiz mom for a long time, is a whopping 26 years older than her famous daughter.
10. Andie MacDowell and Rainey and Margaret Qualley: It only makes sense that the star of the film Groundhog Day would keep her youthful look. Alongside her daughters—singer Rainey (far left) and actress Margaret (far right)—they could all pass for college students.
11. Madonna and Lourdes Leon: Besides her illustrious career as one of the most famous pop entertainers in music history, Madonna has managed to be a mom to six children along the way. Yet, at 59, she looks like she could be her teenage daughter’s sister!
12. Gloria and Emily Estefan: The fact that Gloria Estefan released the mega hit “Conga” as a teenaged member of the Miami Sound Machine back in 1985 should tell you that she’s been in the business for a long time. But at 60 years old, she doesn’t look a day older than her kid.
13. Laurie Simmons and Lena Dunham: Though she’s played a 20-something on her HBO show, Girls, Lena Dunham is actually 32 in real life. But that’s pretty impressive for her 68-year-old mother, who looks like she could be her sister!
14. Meryl Streep and Mamie Gummer: Known as one of the greatest actresses of all time, it’s a wonder how Meryl Streep, who’s 68, manages to do it all. Yet, even with such a long and illustrious career, she looks every bit as youthful as her 34-year-old (and similarly talented) daughter.
15. Gwyneth Paltrow and Apple Martin: Not only does the actress, who’s 45 years old, look like she could be her young daughter’s sibling, but they almost have the exact same features. Has Gwyneth Paltrow been time traveling?
16. Yasmin Le Bon and Amber Le Bon: If you’re having a hard time differentiating which of these two is mom (and model) Yasmin Le Bon, don’t worry, you’re not alone! In case you need a hint, she’s the one on the left. Can you believe she’s 53?
17. Tippi Hedren and Melanie Griffith: Having starred in more than 80 films during her illustrious career, it’s a wonder how stress hasn’t aged Tippi Hedren in the least. Alas, at 88 years old, she and Melanie—who’s 60 herself—both look fabulous.
18. Jane Seymour and Katherine Flynn: It’s no wonder people are always confusing Jane Seymour and Katherine Flynn for one another; they’re pretty much twins. Can you guess which of them is the 67-year-old mother?
19. Michelle Pfeiffer and Claudia Rose Pfeiffer: Though she’s 60 years old, it’s no surprise that people often confuse Michelle Pfeiffer for her adopted daughter’s sibling—she sports nary a wrinkle! Looks like being a success hasn’t slowed her down in the slightest.
20. Christie Brinkley and Alexa Ray Joel: When you put these two next to each other, you’d swear they were best friends and not mother and daughter. How is it possible that fresh-faced Christie Brinkley is actually 64?
These celebrity moms surely proved that age has been rather kind to them. Now, if only they could share their secrets with the rest of us!
Share these youthful celebrity moms with your friends below!