America is home to some of the strangest people you’ll ever see – that’s just a fact. But how is it that all those weirdos seem to always congregate at your local Walmart?
Turns out, there’s a website called People of Walmart, which is dedicated to documenting the strangest, creepiest, and most hilarious Walmart shoppers out there. Consider yourself warned: It’s not pretty.
1. That’s our father of the year, right there.
2.And this is probably his wife.
3. Ugh. Gross.
4. She doesn’t even think there is anything wrong with this.
5. Yes, those are what you think they are.
6. Not the weirdest sign I’ve ever seen, but still.
7. I’m sure he’s actually a lovely person when you get to know him.
8. I have a feeling this guy shouldn’t be shopping. Or standing.
9. No words.
11. It’s the Facebook-mobile.
12. Mr. President!
13. Someone check his pulse.
14. Don’t mind me, just shopping with my bearded dragon.
16. Please, stop.
18. At least he had the decency to do it outside.
19. Even Spider-Man needs to take out a loan some times.
20. This is wrong on so many levels.
21. You got that right.
23. Wrong, so wrong.
24. That’s not where you’re supposed to put the baby.
25. An awesome Walmart representative.
27. Dude, you forgot the bologna.
28. How is this thing even driving?
29. Grade A parenting, right there.
30. Looking for a toddler? They’re having a special.
31. My patriotism is all but gone.
32. Sounds lovely.
33. I feel like I’m missing something here.
It baffles me how some people are apparently okay with leaving their house looking like this. But sometimes reality is stranger than anything that anyone could even make up.
Share these ridiculous people with others by clicking below.