Modern technology has brought us a lot of advantages, from text-messaging across town to virtually visiting relatives across oceans. It’s also brought us the terror that is accidentally turning on our phones’ front-facing cameras and capturing the most unattractive selfie imaginable. It’s a harrowing experience, for sure.
Some lucky individuals, however, do not know this struggle because they’re just so naturally photogenic—and these gorgeous animals certainly fall into that category. They’re beautiful, they know it, and so does the camera!
1. This duck knows what’s up.
2. Wink, wink, Mr. Golden Retriever.
3. “Oh… I… didn’t see you there.”
4. Couple pic.
6. The ol’ over-the-shoulder look is always a winner.
7. This fox is entertaining some deep thoughts.
8. This one is working it.
9. Inquisitive look.
11. It took 8 hours of hair and makeup to look like this.
13. You lift, mate?
14. “Let us dance!”
15. Feel good, look good.
16. Beary nice.
17. Those lashes are dynamite.
18. I’m getting emutional.
20. This quokka knows exactly what he’s doing.
Instagram / Daxon
Don’t you wish your selfies looked half as good as that gecko’s? She’s gorgeous and she knows it!
Share these adorably photogenic animals with your friends below!
MORE FROM BOREDOM THERAPY