We can all agree right now that pie is pretty much the ultimate dessert. Few things on Earth can top the sensation of a sweet, crumbly crust as it intermingles with whatever delectable treat the baker has chosen as the filling. In fact, you may think that there’s not much to be done to improve the pie experience – but you would be wrong.
The answer is all in the crust.
Here are some ideas for taking your pie to the next level!
1. Fall is coming, so what better way to celebrate than with a leaf crust?
2. Nothing says “Autumn” like a golden brown maple leaf.
3. It’s like a tasty sunflower.
4. You can always go the patriotic path.
5. This crust gives the effect of flower petals. Beautiful!
6. Braided edges are always in style, too.
7. Cut-out shapes are really fun.
8. A lot of heart went into this pie.
9. Some wonderful lattice work.
10. There’s almost no limit to what you can do.
11. Fall colors.
12. Remember, the cookie cutter is your best friend.
13. You could even make a paisley pie.
14. Or go really intricate with the leaves.
15. You can make touching scenes.
16. Or go with holiday themes.
17. This one may be our absolute favorite!
Mmmmm! It’s all about presentation. My sweet tooth is aching so much it feels like it might pop out and make a run for those pies before I do.
Share these cool pie crust designs with your pie-loving (read: all of your) friends!
Watch this next!
Popular On Boredom Therapy