Most of the time, animals with dangerous reputations have earned that rep. That’s why it’s almost always better to avoid them all together if you ever encounter them in the wild.
One South African man, Jax Tanner, learned this the hard way when he decided to pick up a venomous puff adder. Inevitably, he was bitten by the angry snake, but it’s what happened afterward that was the biggest shock.
What could go wrong with a few selfies? Of course, the snake wasn’t having any of it and bit Jax, who was not ready for what came next.
The really horrifying thing is how close he was holding that snake to his son. That’s just irresponsible. Just don’t go picking up poisonous snakes, people. Okay?
Share this horrifying snakebite with your friends below.