The world can be a tough place and life isn’t always easy, so it’s very important to always keep in mind the positive parts of life. And there is no better example of the goodness in our world than random acts of kindness performed by complete strangers.
Kindhearted people who help each other for no reason other than them being good people can truly renew your faith in the humanity. It also shows that everyone – regardless of how much money or time they have – can make a significant impact on others and help make our world a better place.
1. A parking official gave a couple in need a break when their car was parked illegally.
2. While they were stuck in an elevator for hours, a kindhearted college student became a ‘human chair’ when this elderly lady needed to sit down.
3. A young Egyptian girl helps a street vendor’s child learn how to read and write every day.
4. This good neighbor made sure this car didn’t get soaked in a sudden rainstorm.
5. This man spends his lunch every day reading to a coworker who cannot.
6. On Valentine’s day, a stranger performed this well-timed good deed.
7. This man stopped running to catch his train to help an older woman with her bags.
8. A generous and touching act of kindness for dogs and their owners.
9. This gentleman used a table umbrella to help escort three ladies to their cars in the pouring rain.
10. This man teaches the love of his life how to read again after she lost her memory following a stroke.
11. “I saw this woman buy two meals at a street vendor and give this man one of the meals. She introduced herself and talked to him about his life. She was his equal and just wanted to express inclusion to a fellow human being.”
12. This mailman loves to make others smile.
13. This anonymous donor helped a stranger have a treat.
14. This laundry fairy…
15. A kind stranger helped someone in need.
16. This person got the surprise of a lifetime.
17. A police officer bought food for 20 people after finding out that the day center was closed.
18. This firefighter risked his life to save one thankful woman’s cat.
19. These cleaners are helping the umemployed get jobs.
20. When this Spanish runner slowed down during a race…
Just so he could encourage an opponent and help him finish.
21. Even snapping turtles need help sometimes to make it across the road safely.
22. A brave police officer handcuffed himself to a woman who was trying to commit suicide and threw away the key. He saved her life.
23. This 82 year-old barber brings his chair and clippers to the park to give people a haircut.
He only charges one hug for a haircut.
24. Cameron Lyle was a college track star.
He trained 8 years to compete in the finals…
But gave up his chance when he found out he could donate bone marrow to a man with leukemia.
25. This crowd helped a young man in a wheelchair crowd surf.
26. Rugby player Brian O’Driscoll visited his biggest fan in the hospital.
27. When he noticed a baby dolphin was beached…
This brave man marched out into the ocean to rescue her.
28. During Hurricane Sandy, this store owner helped people without power charge their phones and computers.
29. A good Samaritan helped a pregnant when their home was destroyed by Hurricane Sandy.
30. This police officers went beyond the call of duty.
31. A world-class marathon runner slows down to help a disabled man drink water, sacrificing the prize for finishing first.
32. A boy won a massive contest scavenger hunt.
Then donated the big prize to his little neighbor that was battling Leukemia. “How much chemo would $1,000 buy?” he asked his mom.
33. A train station full of Japanese commuters pushed a train to help rescue a woman who fell in the gap.
34. This motorcyclist pulled over to help and elderly woman cross the street.
35. A diamond ring was accidentally dropped into this panhandler’s cup, but he made sure to get it back to its owner.
The woman whose ring it was helped raise money to get the honest man back on his feet.
36. After getting injured after being at bat, this softball player was carried over home plate by her opponents so she could score.
37. During a protest in Turkey, this stray dog got tear gassed. Everyone stopped to help him.
38. A soldier rescued a baby bunny and raised it until it could be released back into the wild.
39. This police officer bought brand new boots for a homeless man.
40. When a someone accidentally blocked another person’s driveway, he went out of his way to make up for the inconvenience.
41. This coworker made up for his mistake.
42. Mike Downer found this woman’s $5,000 life savings in her discarded refrigerator. He made sure to return it in person.
43. A generous man on the bus gave a homeless man the shoes off of his own feet.
44. Rahm Emmanuel, Mayor of Chicago, interrupted a woman’s phone interview to put in a good word.
45. When her opponent was injured in a race, this athlete helped her cross the finish line.
46. During a protest in Brazil an officer asked the protestors not to fight on his birthday. Shortly after, they gave him a huge surprise.
47. After work each day, this man takes uneaten bagels and hands them out to the needy on the street.
The world isn’t such a bad place after all. There are a lot of good people out there who would be there to help you if you stumbled.
Pay it forward and spread the happiness by sharing this article.
Watch this next!