Everyone has a human doppelgänger somewhere in the world. But what about a doppel-object? Sure, playing the “Lookalike Game” with celebrities is a ton of fun, but it becomes even more hilarious when you go beyond person-to-person comparisons.
For instance, have you ever seen someone who looks like the pet dog they’re walking? Lookalikes can be animals and even random objects like a piece of fruit, a bread roll, or even a particularly handsome potato chip! Check out these 26 doppelgängers for a great laugh.
1. Who wore it better?
2. It looks like we’ve got quite the situation here.
3. This green pepper does a great Sylvester Stallone impression!
4. The resemblance between Jupiter and this cupcake is simply stunning.
5. Can you tell which are milkweed pods and which are parrots?
6. The Teletubbies baby is all-seeing…
7. This snow-covered grill looks an awful lot like designer Karl Lagerfeld.
8. It’s too bad this seal never got to do a guest spot on The Office.
9. Former British Prime Minister David Cameron sure looks a lot like this toy train.
10. This wet dog has actually stood in for Richard Gere in several movies.
11. Guess no one’s style is truly original…
12. Can you tell the puppies from the polar bear cubs?
13. Felix eagerly awaits your review of his new cat cuisine venture.
14. That’s a damn good kangaroo impression.
15. Maybe Buddha was reincarnated as a pug?
16. This one will blow your mind!
17. He found his lookalike in the ocean!
18. Is That Van Gogh on the subway?!
19. Is Raphael Nadal actually just an angry beaver?
20. They’re both so graceful.
21. This guy’s lookalike is… a piece of candy.
22. Richard Branson has found his heir.
23. Putin, you dog!
24. Puppies and fried chicken bear a startling resemblance.
25. “Please, don’t eat my brother!”
26. Separated at birth!
These “twins” are far too funny. They just look so happy to have found each other! Makes you wonder what your doppel-object is! Is it a clock face? A toaster? A turnip?!
If you loved these wacky lookalikes, then share them with your friends below!