When it comes to tackling our daily to-dos, most of us are able to come up with a reliable routine and stick to it. Not much changes in our day-to-day, causing even the most exciting sights—like walking by an impressive statue or view of the ocean—lead us to become blasé when we encounter them on a regular basis.
These rare images, on the other hand, may inspire you to stop and shout “You don’t see that every day!” These split-second snapshots are truly awe-inspiring…
1. An oil platform is towed out to the ocean.
2. A swarm of monarch butterflies land on a tree in Mexico.
3. The inside of a Zippo lighter is revealed.
4. The face of a statue as it’s swallowed up by a tree.
5. A ginormous strawberry.
6. Children take a look at Rafflesia arnoldii, the biggest individual flower on Earth.
7. This park bench has WiFi.
8. A gorgeous piece of labradorite.
9. An abandoned house near New Orleans.
10. A polished sphere of fossilized wood.
11. A beary big couch.
12. Lighting and a rainbow? Yup.
13. A 3D portrait of Vladimir Putin lets the blind feel what his face “looks” like.
14. Multi-ethnic pillars in front of a Tokyo hotel welcome guests from all over the world.
15. Beautiful and colorful quartz.
16. A bush cricket with erytrism, which gives the bug its pink coloring.
17. The inside of a tortoise.
18. The inside of a Nikon D5 camera.
19. King penguins at Possession Island, Australia.
20. A ton of pearls inside of a single oyster.
21. The inner workings of a fire hydrant.
22. The fresco on the ceiling of Seitenstetten Abbey, Austria.
23. A charging station where you can leave your phone while you shop.Reddit
24. The inside of a beautiful conch shell.
25. A type of mold, Stemonitis fusca, on a piece of dead wood.
How about those cool cross-section images? It’s neat to have a different perspective of objects that you might pass by every day, yet don’t think twice about. It makes you appreciate the world around you just a bit more.
Share these incredible sights with your friends below. They need to see this!
Watch this next!
Popular On Boredom Therapy