There’s seemingly nothing we as humans love more than taking photos of or with animals. But as it turns out, animals love photography too, and they’re actually pretty good at it.
Here are 26 adorable critters who know how to work the camera. I can only assume that their Facebook cover photo is better than mine. Say cheese!
1. Yeah, I’m gonna have to retake some of these.
2. And… ACTION!
3. I get such a better vantage point from ground level.
5. Lemme just take a whiff of this thing. It’s part of my process.
6. This is a Canon. I asked for a Nikon!
7. I’m not optimistic, but let’s try a few more.
8. I can store so many nuts in here!
9. I think I got it. Eureka!
10. How many times do I have to tell you? I don’t NEED a second set of eyes!
11. This director’s chair will suffice.
12. It’s got such a nice heft to it.
13. Let me see you roarrrrrr.
14. OK, I see my girlfriend, now put this thing in park!
15. We’re losing precious light.
16. Ugh, just go get me my iPhone.
17. It’s all about tasting the camera.
18. Uhhh, what am I looking at again?
19. This is so much better than my old DSLR.
20. Take the shot, Marvin. I’m freezing!
21. I’m bringing this piece of junk back to Best Buy!
22. What do you mean, “Turn it around”??
24. Is this how they filmed that “March of the Penguins” movie?
25. Best. Biscuit maker. Ever.
26. I’m confiscating this. You’ll get it back at the end of the safari.
It should come as no surprise that there’s no better animal photographer than… an animal photographer. Next time I’m struggling to take a photo of the whole family, I’ll just ask my dog to snap it.
Share these photos with your friends by clicking below. They’ll love ’em!