Oreos are the best cookies ever created, no matter HOW you eat them: dunked, split in half or in one bite. But until now, I never thought of using Oreos as critical part of another dessert – let alone 20 of them.
1. Oreo Banana-Cream Pie. Have some potassium with your Oreos!
2. Oreo-Stuffed Chocolate Chip Cookies. Basically a four-layer cookie sandwich = best thing ever.
3. Oreo Fudge. Great to look at – and then finish in one bite.
4. Oreo Cake. Make an Oreo-loving friend’s birthday dreams come true.
5. Oreo Biscotti. Pair it with your coffee to start your day off right.
6. Peanut Butter Oreo Cookie Balls. A peanut butter lover’s dream come true.
7. Mint Oreo Bark. Forget plain ol’ peppermint bark. This looks so good.
8. S’mores Oreo Brownies. Mmmm… S’mOreos.
9. Heavenly Oreo Dessert. Heavenly, indeed.
10. Oreo Milkshake. We’ve all had a so-called cookies-‘n’-cream shake, but it’s always best to go with the real cookie.
11. Oreo Rice Krispie Treats. Two great brand-name desserts joining forces. The way it should be.
12. Death By Oreo Cupcakes. Oreo fan? Cupcake fan? This is the one for you.
13. Golden Strawberry Oreo Cheesecake Bars. Be a rebel!
14. Oreo Pudding Pops. Take your Oreo dessert to go.
15. Oreo and Peanut Butter Brownie Cakes. The stuff my dreams are made of. And my dreams will be coming true tonight.
16. Deep-Fried Oreos. Health schmealth; deliciousness first!
17. Oreo Popcorn. For the daredevil with equal parts sweet tooth and savory tooth.
18. Oreo Dirt Cake. Dirt never looked so good.
19. Oreo Cheesecake Cookie Dough Bars. The ultimate. What ISN’T in this one?
20. Mini-Oreo Cheesecakes. I mean, just look at these. Just. Look.
Well, that is just pure yum. And seriously soul-healthy. The Oreo (r)evolution is upon us, people, and these recipes are proof.
Share these with your friends, because everyone deserves to know.