The world of DIY ideas is seemingly never-ending and full of fun, unique solutions to everyday problems. It’s never been so simple to skip taking something to the shop and just fix it yourself.
Some projects, however, should still be left to the professionals — like car repairs. You might think you’ve got a little junior mechanic hidden somewhere in you…but most likely, you’ll end up like these people. At best, your creation makes you look like a mad scientist; at worst, you end up with something much worse than a hefty auto bill.
1. The official state car of Florida.
2. I don’t want to make any sweeping judgments…
3. What a can of worms.
4. Zip-tied up in knots.
5. Sure, why not.
6. They say past actions are indicators of future ones…
7. Someone from 2002 is gonna steal that radio.
8. Lock it up.
11. The tape is definitely gonna hold that.
12. The best-smelling engine fire you’ll ever have.
14. They said he’d never have a use for that Matchbox Twenty record.
15. You know the drill.
16. Why is this a thing?
17. Wood you look at that.
18. I can think of 711 reasons why this is a bad idea.
19. Screw it.
20. This is safe.
21. Should have let this idea air out a little.
23. Someone is clever.
24. Why not just print out a new car?
25. What’s even happening here?
26. Who needs a spare?
28. Maybe he should have reflected on this a little more.
29. “Stick a fork in it.” – Some genius.
30. This panes me.
Mechanics can be expensive but at least they’ll do the job right. Still, I can’t help but admire some of these DIY-lunatics’ McGuyver-esque talents.
Share these with your friends below!