It’s tough to explain to our pets that they aren’t human. I mean, from their perspective, it must be slightly odd that you get to enjoy a steak and mashed potatoes and they’re stuck with dry kibbles. But more and more, our cats are starting to show they’re not going to take it.
These cats have just about had it with being cats. They’re ready to be humans, thankyouverymuch.
1. I said left, Rachel! Left!
2. Clean the house, she says. You’re hair is everywhere, she says.
3. Shhhh, let Grampa sleep, kids.
4. No chocolate chips? Make it again!
5. It says you need two eggs, Morgan. It couldn’t be more clear.
7. Time to take the training wheels off, Jim. This cat’s ready to ride.
8. Keyboard Cat has no class, man.
9. I swear I just bought sugar.
10. Oh, see your problem is you have a gigacode in your floppybyte. I’ll try rebooting it.
11. Care for a spot of tea?
12. The numbers just don’t add up… the red dot should have been right in my paws.
13. How many cats does it take to screw in a lightbulb? The answer is one, Jerry.
14. I like games, too.
15. Grab a new roll of TP!
16. I remember when I had dreams. Now I’m just another suit. Cherish your youth, son.
17. I got it! I got – oof!
18. Time Warner Cable customer service.
19. I know I shouldn’t but I just can’t help myself.
20. Everybody has a hobby, Rick. This is mine.
21. I never noticed that double chin before.
22. Bring me the chancellor of Purrmany.
23. Just three more until our vacation. You can do this, Whiskers.
24. I regret nothing.
25. Hit the lights, will ya?
26. Reading is knowledge. Knowledge is power. Oh, and clean the damn litter-box, Walter.
27. My calculations say the dog has to go.
28. I am so ready for summer.
29. Run the ball for the love of God. You’re on the two-yard-line.
30. Will this be on the exam?
Doing human things may not transform these kitties into homo sapiens, but they’d like to think it will. I have to admit they’re pretty darn convincing. I mean, deep down I know they’re not human, but then again… I don’t.
Share these adorable impostors with your friends. You know they’ll love them.