Let’s face it, we all at some point considered getting a nose job, a liposuction, or even breast implants, perhaps in a secret wish to look more like our favorite stars. But Hollywood itself is obsessed with plastic surgery, and it seems that celebrities get cosmetic procedures as often as the rest of us get haircuts. When financing the cost of a procedure isn’t a problem, and you can go to the best plastic surgeons in the world (or in NYC or Los Angeles), perhaps the occasional tummy tuck, facelift, or other augmentation is just too hard to resist.
Based on some before and after photos that surface in tabloids, it’s easy to see the risks involved in these operations, but there is one risk that is often ignored: When the world’s most beautiful people all go under the knife of the same doctors, it’s inevitable that some may end up, well, looking identical. Just take a look at these celebrity pairs. Some of them look so much alike, I can’t even tell them apart.
1. Javier Bardem & Jeffery Dean Morgan look so much alike, they could be twins.
2. Ginnifer Goodwin & Jennifer Morrison. Are they related or just went to the same plastic surgeon?
3. Chad Smith (Red Hot Chili Peppers) & Will Ferrell. Men get plastic surgery too!
4. America Ferrera & Jordin Sparks. Because plastic surgery prices don’t matter when you have more money than you can spend.
5. Krysten Ritter & Anne Hathaway. Sisters or unfortunate dopplegangers?
6. Peter Jackson & Jason Segel. Their resemblance is uncanny.
7. Stephen Colbert & Bob Saget. Even their hair looks similar!
8. Zooey Deschanel & Katy Perry. Wow.
9. Blake Lively & Ke$ha. It’s all about the eyes. And the chin.
10. Johnny Depp & Skeet Ulrich both look like they each had more than one cosmetic procedure.
11. Portia de Rossi & Drea de Matteo definitely had work done.
12. Mike Tomlin & Omar Epps. They may not have gotten breast implants, but they’ve gotten something.
13. Daniel Day Lewis & Jennifer Connelly. Yup.
14. Leighton Meester & Minka Kelly. I’m seeing double….
15. Josh Duhamel & Johnny Knoxville. I have to admit I always thought they were the same person.
16. Dave Coulier & Jeff Daniels. So it wasn’t Jeff Daniels in Full House?!
17. Isla Fisher & Amy Adams. Rhinoplasty?
18. Renee Zellweger & Joey Lauren Adams. Edit: Renee had some more work done and now doesn’t even look like herself anymore…
19. Kenny G & Weird Al. Hair implants?
20. Kofi Anan & Morgan Freeman. It’s all in the forehead.
21. Elijah Wood & Mischa Barton. LOL.
22. Brian Baumgartner & Greg Isdaner. It may not have been liposuction, but it’s something.
23. Elias Koteas & Christopher Meloni. Separated only by the color of their eyes.
24. Pee Wee Herman & Alan Cumming. I know you are but what am I?
25. Zoë Saldana & Thandie Newton. Even their smile is identical!
26. Brad Pitt & Robert Redford. No one can look this good without plastic surgery.
27. Helen Hunt & Leelee Sobieski. Wait, so they’re not related?
28. Roselyn Sanchez & Nicole Scherzinger. Definitely a nose job.
29. Amanda Peet & Lake Bell. If you thought they were twins, you were wrong.
30. Lauren Conrad & Carmen Electra are two peas in a pod.
31. Hugh Jackman & Clint Eastwood. There can be only one Wolverine. Or two.
32. John Heder & James Blunt visited the same surgeon.
33. Ali Larter & Diana Krall. Those chins look too much alike.
34. Jon Stewart & Richard Lewis. These funnymen could pass as brothers.
35. Keira Knightley & Natalie Portman. I have a confession to make: I still can’t tell them apart.