The best Halloween costumes are the ones that make you say, “Wow, I wish I’d thought of that!”
This year, though, you’ll want to be prepared because you aren’t the only one who wants to win that costume contest. Your dog wants first place this year – and with these ideas, he might just accomplish that.
1. Zoinks! That’s one solid Scooby Doo costume.
2. Chain chomp!
3. Your kids aren’t the only ones who love those Minions.
4. Kings of the couch.
5. Greyhound pulling into the station.
6. Chio pup.
7. Wind-up poodle.
8. Boxers box.
9. SO majestic.
10. He doesn’t look like he gets it.
11. Oh deer.
12. Devo the Dog.
13. Percy IRL.
14. Fahoo forress doggey dorres.
15. They’re all over me!
17. Shaken not stirred.
18. He can go across the entire yard without drinking water.
19. Ichidog Crane.
20. Hulk dog.
21. The Fifth Element has never looked so fashion forward.
22. Dogs can yoga, too.
23. Yer a doggy, Harry.
24. Aren’t you a little short for a stormtrooper?
25. Beauty and the Boxer.
26. The dog definitely wants to go home.
27. Can we take your order?
29. Sewer monsters are real.
30. Star Trek…ing mud into your house.
31. Grandma, what big teeth you have!
I really wish I’d thought of a few of those myself, but I am so happy to try them out this year with my best friend. Happy Halloween to you and your dog!
Share these awesome and creative Halloween dog costumes with your friends below.