Everyone has bad days sometimes, whether because they had a rough time at work or even just woke up on the wrong side of the bed. No matter the reason though, this post is about to make you feel better.
Prepare to turn your day around and feel a whole lot better, because you’re about to see the happiest facts in the entire universe. Seriously, we’re not kidding – get ready to smile!
1. We’re all made from star dust.
2. A group of pugs is called a grumble.
3. Someone, somewhere, is having the best day of their life today.
4. When a giant panda is born, it weighs only 3-5oz and is about 7 inches long.
5. The voices of Minnie and Mickey Mouse got married in real life.
6. Cows have best friends.
7. Volunteers once formed a human wall to help baby loggerhead sea turtles get to the ocean on the Caribbean island of Bonaire.
8. Fitzroy river turtles can breathe through their butts.
9. A group of flamingos is called a flamboyance.
10. There are window washers who dress up as superheroes to cheer up sick kids in hospitals.
11. A group of women in Germantown, Tennessee, call themselves the 9 Nanas. They bake treats for those who are in need and leave them as gifts. They’ve been doing it for 37 years.
12. Thousands of new trees are planted every year by squirrels – because they forgot where they hid their nuts.
13. Alexander Graham Bell originally wanted people to greet each other on the telephone by saying “ahoy!”
14. On April 1st, 1957, a BBC news program ended with a three minute segment about a spaghetti farm in Switzerland where spaghetti grew on trees. Many people fell for the hoax and contacted the BBC to ask how to grow their own. Their response: “Place a sprig of spaghetti in a tin of tomato sauce and hope for the best.”
15. The voice of Winnie the Pooh, Jim Cummings, calls children in hospitals while in character to cheer them up.
16. If you make yourself smile, your body will release chemicals that will make you feel happy.
17. Making yourself laugh will sometimes result in you naturally laughing.
18. Right now, somewhere a baby is discovering bubbles for the first time.
19. Puffins mate for life.
20. A baby puffin is called a puffling.
21. When you were born, for a moment you were the youngest person on earth.
22. Otters hold hands so they don’t float away from each other while they sleep.
23. Blind people smile when they’re happy, even though they’ve never seen a smile.
24. Rats laugh when tickled, but you’d need special equipment to hear it.
25. No matter how old you get, there will always be something you haven’t tried yet.
26. Every year the Netherlands sends 20,000 tulip bulbs to Canada to thank them for their aid in the Second World War.
27. Think of the technology you own today. We’re living in the future people dreamed of.
28. Boy puppies let girl puppies win in play fights.
29. This is a quokka. It might be the happiest animal on Earth.
30. Hugging can cause oxytocin to be released in your body (it lowers blood pressure and cortisol, a stress hormone).
Don’t you feel happier already? I went from feeling sad to wanting a pet quokka in about 5 seconds.
Spread the happiness by clicking the button below to share this with others!