Everyone and their cousin has a shower curtain rod. After all, how else would you keep your bathroom puddle-free? But if keeping your shower curtains up is all you’re using them for, then you are clearly missing out.
These nifty tools are actually called “tension rods” by those in the know, and they’re far more useful than you think.
1. Use these rods to hang up your cleaning supplies.
2. Create a nifty table skirt.
The Borrowed Abode
3. Add extra storage in the bathroom.
4. This kitchen awning is pretty stylish.
Musings From A French Cottage
5. What about using them to hang some greenery?
6. Use rods to make a great fort for the kids.
7. Better yet, use them to organize your crafting supplies.
Sew Many Ways
8. How about using rods to hold your paper towels?
9. This shoe rack looks nifty.
A Loyal Love
10. They’re perfect for hanging your scarves, too.
11. How about hanging those pots and pans?
12. They also work great as a child or pet gate!
One Good Thing By Jillee
We’ve been wasting all these years only using tension rods for shower curtains. What else have we been missing out on?
Share these awesome ideas with your friends below!
MORE FROM BOREDOM THERAPY