There’s nothing quite like that little night cap to end a tough day. The only thing that could make a that vino better is if you could somehow turn all that Pinot into something useful.
Well, there are now a bunch of awesome and simple ways to turn your old wine bottle and corks into all sorts of DIY works of art. So when you finish that bottle, make sure you hang on to it. You’re gonna want to turn into something beautiful.
1. Use Them For Tiny Flower Pots.
2. Or For Cheese And Butter Knives.
3. Hanging Lights
4. Etch Something On The Side And Make A Classy Soap Dispenser.
5. Use The Cork To Make Key Chains.
6. How About A Bejeweled Picture Frame?
7. Use The Bottles For Oil Lamps In The Summer
8. The Corks Make Great Miniature Planters
9. Dream Big With A Wine Cork Chalk Board.
10. Having A Party? Make Sure Everyone Knows Where To Sit With These Placeholders.
11. Make Some Noise With Some Wind Chimes.
12. Create A Rustic Look By Wrapping Them In Yarn.
13. It’s For The Birds!
14. A Cork Bath Mat Ties The Room Together.
15. Bring Some Color To The Room With Ombre Wine Bottles.
16. Show Your Spirit With A Cork Wreath.
17. Metallic Candle Holders Modernize Any Space.
18. Make Jewelry That Anyone Would Love.
19. Make A Centerpiece With Epsom Salt Covered Bottles.
20. Or Use Glitter Instead.
21. Accent Lights Will Set The Mood.
22. Add Chalkboard Paint For A Crafty Container.
23. Use Wine Bottles For Great Candles.
Who knew it was possible for wine to get even better? These would definitely make my home look even better when I come home for that night cap! And for some tips on safely cutting those bottles, check out this tutorial.
Share these genu-winely awesome ideas with your friends.