With all the crazy stuff on the internet, it can start to feel like everything that’s worth seeing has pretty much already been seen. After all, there’s got to be a limit to the madness right?
There are always new and exciting things emerging, and this collection of mind-bending photos is just a sample of the magic that’s still out there, waiting to be found.
1. A recently uncovered photo of Hitler during the First World War. He had to cut his mustache to fit inside a gas mask.
2. This is all one photo. No Photoshop used!
3. Here’s what a soda bottle looks like before it’s filled with air.
4. This is a “loaf” of glass that can be sliced. It’s made using a technique called murrine and was designed by artist Loren Stump. Each slice is valued at around $5,000.
5. These coins aren’t glued together, they’re stacked.
6. An eclipse during a sunset.
7. Perfect cubes of pyrite.
8. A child’s skull before all of the baby teeth fell out.
9. A brick-laying machine.
10. How a human sees versus how a cat sees.
11. A piece of a meteorite found in China in 2000.
12. A 3D-printed cast that heals bones faster than the traditional kind.
13. A lenticular cloud.
14. Marlon Brando before and after his Godfather makeup.
15. The black swallower fish can eat things 10 times its own size.
16. An artist’s rendering of Manhattan island circa 1609 and Manhattan in present day.
17. The inside of a watch made by Patek Phillipe, maker of some of the finest watches in the world.
18. A section of border between Mexico and the United States.
19. An incredibly accurate CT scan from GE’s Revolution CT.
20. An astonishingly geometric cabbage.
21. 1 million pixels in one image. Every single pixel is a different color.
22. The cross-section of an underwater cable.
23. A shuttle launch as seen from the ISS.
See?! There’s still so much cool stuff out there waiting to be discovered, looked over, and explored. What an incredible world we live in.
Share these mind-blowing photos with your friends below!